CORPORATE COOKING MASTERCLASSES
Due to popular demand, we are excited to launch our Corporate Cooking Masterclasses!
We’ll be starting our series of classes with Pizza Masterclasses.
We’ll start the class off with you learning how to roll and stretch the dough to make the perfect pizza base…we’ll even teach you how to toss the dough like a pro!
Once you’ve selected your toppings from our selection of locally sourced fresh ingredients and made your tomato sauce, we’ll pop them in our wood fire oven where you’ll even get to turn your very own pizza.
Whilst you wait, we’ll talk through our Fratelli Fresh wines and offer samples for you to try. Once your pizzas are ready, you’ll enjoy your signature creation over a carafe of delicious Fratelli Fresh wine and tuck into our homemade gelato. Buon Appetito!
Throughout the class, we’ll set you head-to-head challenges and interactive games.
• 2 hour hands on masterclass with our Pizza Chef
• Complimentary beverage
• Dough Balls on arrival
• Recipe Card
• Ball of dough to takeaway
How To Book
Available at Walsh Bay only, 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Terms and conditions apply. Pizza Masterclass Packages may vary. Pizza Masterclasses are subject to availability. Fratelli Fresh reserve the right to amend or change the offer at any time.
• Minimum Number Policy: Fratelli Fresh operates a minimum number of 8 adults per masterclass. Less may attend but you will be charged for 8.
• Cancellation Policy: Fratelli Fresh operates a cancellation policy for pizza masterclass bookings. This policy is as follows: Customers must confirm exact masterclass numbers 48 hours before the masterclass. This number is what you will be charged on the day of the masterclass. If you fail to confirm numbers 48 hours before the masterclass and turn up with less, you will be charged for the original number booked – however you will receive your deposit back in full. If you do confirm final numbers before the masterclass, but arrive with less you will be charged for the original number booking. If you cancel less than 48 hours before, you will lose your entire deposit. If you book a masterclass and do not turn up, you will lose your entire deposit. Confirmation of numbers or cancellation must be done by emailing the restaurant manager on the same address from which you received your booking confirmation email.
• Special Dietary Requirements: Special dietary requirements should be discussed at the time of booking or payment of your balance. We will endeavour to accommodate your requests.
• Parental Supervision: An appropriate level of adult supervision must be present at all times.
• Payment Policy: Fratelli Fresh operates a $10 deposits policy per person for all masterclasses. Your booking is not confirmed until we have received your non-refundable deposit of $5 per head. Deposits are taken by credit card, debit card, or cash. We accept all major credit cards. Through payment of this deposit you are deemed to have accepted our Masterclass Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to decline any Masterclass booking requests. Your Masterclass balance must be settled in full on the day of the Masterclass.