EQ Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Fratelli Fresh  whose registered office is at [Lvl 2, Cleland Bond Building, 33 Playfair Street The Rocks 2000]
2. The competition is open to residents of the Australia except employees of [Fratelli Fresh] and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition will be run on [Fratelli Fresh] [Social Profiles AND/OR website]. 6. Multiple entries [are/are not] permitted for this competition
7. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm, [24th August, 2017]. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A. Sign up to be a Fratelli Friends member by completing the format [Competition URL]
B. Tell us in 25 words or less why you’d like to win a Fratelli Fresh experience.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: One (1) $150 voucher to be used at the Fratelli Fresh at the Entertainment Quarter. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter based on creativity of the entrants response by [date]
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used
solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be posted on [25th August, 2017].
23. [Fratelli Fresh]‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. [Fratelli Fresh] shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. [Fratelli Fresh] also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.